Sunday, November 1, 2009

Goodbye October, Hello November!

I know always say this, but time flies. October's gone already and November's here!

Quick recap of October... I was busy every weekend, starting out with Chuseok weekend with Judy's family, Gwanak Mountain adventure, Babee and Adam visiting (going to Sangju and Gyeryeong), volleyball tournament, and Halloween. The kids were adorable on Halloween, but going out on Halloween was a big disappointment. Hmm, I've been busy on the weekdays too, with work and tutoring. Unfortunately no running... Work has been stressful. Lots to do and last week out of nowhere, one of my favorite students left POLY. ㅠㅠ Such a bummer; it was such a shock too, and I'm not even sure why he quit. More on this later. For the October field trip, we went to a car museum in Yongin.

My homeroom class (Tulip)

Sport cars

They're so cute!
I told them to be silly like the crazy guy behind them.

I'm exhausted from volleyball, going to look up some more grad schools, then head to bed early. Tomorrow's high temperature is 4 degrees Celsisus (39 Farenheit)... Tuesday morning is going to be -1 Celsius! So cold...

No comments: