Monday, November 2, 2009

Winter Too Soon

What in the world is going on? It's sooooo cold! It's below zero Celsius on the second day of November! And according to weather.com, it feels like -6 degrees. In any event, I don't think I'll be signing up for that half marathon in December. I really wanted to participate in a race in Korea, even if I were to wing it, but since it's only going to get colder, no way on Earth will I be able to run 12.1 miles in zero degree weather (average temperature of December)!!! I was supposed to get in a run today, but no way. I would freeze. My body is just not made to withstand this weather. Apparently, neither is my brain. Can't think right now. Oh, how I miss the 50 degrees California winters...

December 2008 in Gangwon Province
First snow in Korea there today. Already?!

It's going to be a long, long winter...
=__=

No comments: