Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bittersweet

Heyy! On top of being super busy with work, I went to Hong Kong last weekend!! So first things first, while it's still fresh in my mind, if I had to sum up my Hong Kong trip in one word, I would say that it was bittersweet. Pros - got to see my parents and relatives (especially my great-grandma) and such goooood food. Cons - it was such a tease seeing everyone then having to say goodbye, seeing my great-grandma in her condition, and so tiring!

I packed super light (in hopes that I would do some major shopping), so I didn't bring my camera. So I'll have to wait until Momma gets back to the states and sends me the many pictures we took (mainly of food). Until then, here are the only pictures I took, with my cell:

Daddy and I

View of Kowloon from Hong Kong Island
That building will be 103 (?) stories high when completed

It was my great-grandma's 100th birthday!

I'll have a proper, detailed update soon. Until then...

No comments: