Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy

I had a great weekend at Seoraksan in Gangwondo. It was sooo cold, and a long bus ride back, but overall, a great little weekend getaway. Now, I'm back and it's just as cold, about 28 degrees Fahrenheit right now. I've been really busy these last two days, been out of the house from early in the morning to late at night. I've started working out in the morning, since I have no time after work. So I've only been at home to sleep. Tomorrow, I should have a little more free time to relax and clean.

I finally got all the pictures from my cousin's visit. No time to upload them now, but this one is one of my favorites:


Hehe, we look so happy in the fields. It was so nice having family visit. Who's next?!

Been trying to find a cheap flight to go to Hong Kong for my Christmas vacation. On top of that, I need to finish my grad school research and start applying! Oh, just some of the many things I need to get done...

No comments: