Monday, October 5, 2009

Chuseok Weekend

Wow, Chuseok weekend flew by really fast. I went with Judy to visit her aunt and uncle in Incheon. They're a little older and remind me a lot of my own grandparents (especially their delicious cooking, or the way her aunt mumbles things under her breath to herself, or their constant bickering and fighting hehe). It was a good three day weekend - a lot of good food and relaxing, a chance to get my mind off things.

I forget what these pancake things are called.
Judy's aunt made about 100 total, I think!

Fish, fish, fish!

Me making 송편(songpyeon) -
a traditional Korean food, half-moon shaped rice cake.

Tradition says that if you make beautiful songpyeon,
you will have beautiful children.
I'm working hard!!!

So... what do you think?

Tada, the finished product!
Beautiful children??? Haha!

I really ate too much this weekend, time for a run. Later!

No comments: