Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010 to everyone!~

Only half a month into the new year, and it's been a busy year thus far. I came back from a relaxing time in Hong Kong, (here are the pictures: Hong Kong 2009) and was greeted by one the biggest snowfalls that Korea has seen in about one hundred years! That's what I heard, is it really true?! All I know is that there was so much snow, the most snow I've ever seen (besides snowboarding) in my lifetime, that's for sure! Check out some pictures:

Right outside my apartment

All white!!!

And then it gets muddy...
and now it's all icy.

Do you think I could dunk now?!

Well, now the snow has turned to ice and it's so slippery everywhere, but luckily I have not slipped... yet. The temperature just keeps getting colder. It was below zero Faranheit this morning when I walked to the gym. Madness... but I get by. It takes three times as long to get my clothes on since it's all about the layers! I wear leggings and then pants, at least three long sleeves, my heavy jacket, and my UGGs. Then it's not so bad! Haha... I can't wait til spring.

Why don't people hibernate?!

No comments: