Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What I Can't Live Without...

So I didn't get off to a good start, eh? Well... last night after work, I went to my aunt's cousin's place near Seoul for dinner and to pick up my iPod touch. After a delicious home-made dinner, we sat around and talked, ate fruits, looked at pictures, watched dramas. I ate so much!! Haha. My aunt and I stayed up late watching this Korean show where they help people get out of difficult situations. It was kinda depressing... Anyways, I stayed the night and woke up early this morning to the smell of yummy food. It was nice eating a breakfast that didn't come from a box or an instant packet. Again, I ate a lot (too much) - side dishes, two bowls of rice, kimchi stew, soup, bread. What can I say, I had a good morning! ^^

I really miss home-cooked meals and it was really really nice to be around family. Even though it technically wasn't even my family, I just miss being around a family in general. I'll be spending Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) next weekend with Judy and some of her relatives, so I'm looking forward to that! Being so many miles away from home, I miss countless things, but the thing I miss most is my family. I could live anywhere in the world, as long as I have my family with me!

So the one thing I can't live without... family!

No comments: