Monday, September 21, 2009

Epik High Concert #3

Hey! So from now on, I'm going to try to update my blog everyday. With pictures, too! I'm not so sure about the latter, or even the first, but I'm going to try. I find that I only update when I have something interesting to say, but that's going to change starting today!!! I can't guarantee that my posts will be the least bit interesting, but for those of you who are interested, click the follow button on the bottom left! Follow me! What a coincidence, Epik High's new single just so happens to be 따라해!~ Check out their music video here, it's hilarious!

Speaking of Epik High... yep! This past weekend, I went to another Epik High concert. It's the third Epik High concert I've been, too and of course, it was awesome! I love their music, and I love seeing them live. They also had some awesome guests. As honorary 4th member, MYK was there, but Dynamic Duo and Drunken Tiger also came out! My three favorite Korean hip-hop groups - couldn't have asked for more!

Epik High [e] Parade 2009

Mithra, Tukutz, Tablo

Tablo, MYK, Mithra

"우리가 누구? Dynamic Duo!!!"

It was a good, relaxing weekend. On Sunday night, my friend Yuri and I went to get some Americanized Chinese food in Bundang. We ordered a lot of food - Hot and Sour Soup, General Tsao's Chicken, Garlic Vegetables, and Beef Chow Fun. The waiter was like, "I think that's too much food..." Pschhh! Did we finish, you ask? Ummm, is that even a question?! Of course, I ate everything. The Beef Chow Fun was good, tasted pretty close to what I could get back at home, but everything else was just all right (too much green onions in everything!). But then again I've been really spoiled by my dad and grandparents' cooking plus SF food.

Man, I miss real Chinese food so much! I can't wait to go to Hong Kong in November. Even though it's just for a weekend, you can bet that I'll be spending the whole weekend eating everything and anything. Mmmm, I can taste the food already...

More tomorrow! ^^

1 comment:

melly said...

i miss you. and i miss daddy's cooking already too.